The Cochrane Library is a collection of databases that contain high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. Cochrane reviews represent the highest level of evidence on which to base clinical treatment decisions. In addition to Cochrane reviews, The Cochrane Library provides other sources of reliable information, from other systematic review abstracts, technology assessments, economic evaluations and individual clinical trials – all the current evidence in one single environment.
You may already have access (through your institutional licence or through a National Provision. Details here.)
You can subscribe here
More options: Read our access options page.
Problems logging in? See CRD's Cochrane Library FAQ page (Disclaimer: this may be out-of-date)
The Cochrane Library CD-Rom version: ordering information
Single reviews: Pay-per-view access, from US$25
- About The Cochrane Library - what it offers, how it's produced
- Wiley InterScience guides and demonstrations for The Cochrane Library
- About the new Wiley InterScience version - learn what's changed in the new interface
- NICS Guide to The Cochrane Library - by the Australasian Cochrane Centre
- Impact of Cochrane evidence - learn how Cochrane Reviews are used worldwide
Note: The new Cochrane Library interface is now provided by Wiley InterScience.
For all information on subscriptions, technical enquiries, accessing full text and pdfs, and for general information on the new face of The Cochrane Library, please refer to: www.wileyeurope.com/go/cochrane
Copyright © The Cochrane Collaboration
Comments for improvement or correction are welcome.